Are you looking to secure extra money for your business venture?
Don’t believe the hype. It’s NOT easy. More and more people are applying to get cash for their business too. Competition is fierce!
But there is a way to almost force your grant application to stick out from the pack. And boost your chances for winning your free grant.
If you want to:
- Hunt down and find the best Grant program for your specific needs.
- Create a stunning application that is sure to turn heads and better your odds.
- Craft a realistic business plan to develop your credibility.
- What NOT to do when writing your grant application.
- and more…
than this may be the most important letter you ever read!
If a business grant is essential to lifting your venture off the ground, you better not pull any punches with your application.
In a world of mediocre grant applications, you must make sure yours has something better. Your application better deliver the goods and turn a few heads.
Because if you don’t capture the attention of the person reviewing your grant… you’re most likely going to have to figure out how to run your business without the extra cash.
The Secret Of
Winning Business Grants
You may have seen on TV that the government is just WAITING to give you free cash as a government grant. But the truth is, most government grants are given to medical and educational fields.
Applying and winning a government business grant is hard work!
That’s why it’s so important to find the right business grant program for you. (I’ll show you how in my ebook.) Some grants are better suited for your business – and it’ll take a lot less work to successfully compete for these than one that doesn’t fit.
Plus, the people reviewing your grant application are looking for certain, specific elements. And NOT every business owner will know to include them in their application. Will you?
Will You Make These
Mistakes On Your Grant Application?
Some business owners don’t understand how important it is to be very specific about your budget needs. When you’re grant is reviewed, they’re looking for people who are really just after money…
…and not to launch a successful business. You need to prove that you’re not one of them. And that’s just one mistake rookie grant writers make. My ebook will ensure you don’t make this fatal error, and several more other applicants WILL be making.
My 43 page ebook, “How To Successfully Apply For Business Grants,” walks you by the hand down the path to crafting a winning application.
And you can download my ebook right away by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
…here is just SOME of the insider techniques you will find:
- 4 questions to ask yourself before you start your search for a business grant. (Page 4)
- 6 tips for producing an application that’s ahead of the curve and likely to turn heads. (Pages 4-5)
- The first place you should always look for government grants. (Page 6)
- 3 alternative methods for seeking out the best grants the Government has to offer. (Page 6)
- Do you really have to file progress reports if you win a grant? Maybe, and here’s what else. (Page 7)
- The ultimate guide to every type of business grant out there today. Which ones fit your business plan? (Pages 7-10)
- 5 things to do before you start writing your business plan. (Page 11)
- 3 parts of your business plan to take care of first – this will get the ball rolling and make the rest seem to fall in to place effortlessly. (Pages 11-12)
- A simple technique for making your business plan more personal, focused, and way more powerful. (Page 12)
- How to add strategic and competitive themes to your business plan (that will really make it stand out). (Pages 13-14)
- 9 parts to a successful business plan and how to knock their socks off with each one. (Pages 15-17)
- Check your business plan against this complete sample. (Now you can make SURE you got it right.) (Pages 17-31)
- 10 tips to follow while you’re searching for your grant (that could keep your business plans from going under). (Pages 31-33)
- 2 reasons why you might want to hire a Grant advisor. (Pages 33-34)
- A sample grant application so you know what to expect. (Pages 34-36)
- How to spot common grant scams designed to steal your money. (Pages 36-38)
- The 8 step-checklist for preparing your grant application. (Pages 38-40)
- 6 final do’s and don’don’ts for your finished application. (Pages 40-41)
And there is MUCH more – guaranteed!
Write No Business Grant!
Until You Take A Look At This…
Can you afford to make a mistake when you apply for your first business grant? Just one little error could end up costing you a MAJOR source of funding for your new business venture.
In few minutes, you can breeze through my Free government Grants ebook and discover what it takes to craft a winning grant application. (And one that stands out from the crowd.)
You can download the ebook in 2 minutes.
Just enter your name and email in the fields and the download link will be emailed to you immediately. You will get immediate access even if it’s 2AM.